Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: The Fair

  1. #11
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Fair

    [ QUOTE ]
    I will most likely be going tonight to watch the motorcross race and take my sister-in-law who has never been to anything like that.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    You should hold off and go Saturday night. Phil Dirt & The Dozers. Good little band. I've seen them at least 6 or 7 times over the last 10-15 years.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Fair

    [ QUOTE ]
    you gotta love the 13 year old girls with the 13 inchs of makeup on or the high school football players w/the sleeves rolled up starrin down other teams.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    That's one of the main reasons I don't like going.. plenty of goofy people, that's for sure, and a very disturbing atmosphere if I must say so myself.

    It's the major Prep Gathering of all Prep Gatherings.
    Officially retired

  3. #13
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: The Fair

    i haven't seen WISE COUNTY'S FINEST in fishnets,,,, EVER EVER,,, must be going at the wrong time,,, and in all my years of 'fair going',, i've never been on the first ride or played the first 'chance' game,, i usually walk around the midway one time and hang out around the grandtands,,,look at exhibits etc,,,

  4. #14
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Fair

    I went to the fair last year, mostly to just walk around & see the sights. Even I wasn't afraid of heights I wouldn't be getting on any of those rides. How many years ago was it that the Ferris Wheel got stuck?

    Prior to that I hadn't been in maybe 2 dozen years.

    Oops - I think I just aged myself! lol [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  5. #15
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: The Fair

    NAW, not in the least, diaper years elpn,,,

  6. #16
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Fair

    If I was wearing diapers 2 dozen years ago I must have been horrible at potty training!
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  7. #17
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: The Fair

    I was trying to be nice,, give you benefit of the doubt,, trying to let everyone know you are still a 'young-un'...ha

  8. #18
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Fair

    Aww now that was nice!

    Points for you.

    I think the last time I went it was my birthday and Dad won a stuffed Snoopy for me.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  9. #19
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: The Fair

    Citi Card points?? WOO HOO

  10. #20
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Fair

    We took our 10yr.old son yesterday on kid's day, I was surprised that there wasn't a bigger crowd. It has went down alot the past few years. I was told at work that next year the fair would be in June, there would also be better entertainment.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •